Thursday, August 6, 2009

Stila Covertible Colors

I love cream blush.

I love bright colored blush.

I love Stila Convertible Colors.

L-R Petunia, Fuschia, Gerbera

The main idea is that these darlings are multipurpose solutions for beauty on the go. They come in a very cute handy compact with a mirror and can be used for your cheeks and lips.

I currently own 3 and LURVE them all. They are pigmented, easy to blend, come in very flattering colors and have a pretty good lasting power [est. 4 hours]

L-R Gerbera, Fuschia, Petunia

The first swatches show Stila's CC pigmentation. They look rich and glossy.

The second set of swatches has them blended out. I went a little over boart w/ Gerbera which is why it's so much dark than either colors. Oddly enough it's a really good example of how
how much you blend them out and pack them on affects the color pay off on your skin.

Gerbera is a light peach with pink undertones. It's really great paired with blue and green eye looks because of the neutral warmth it brings to your face.

Fuschia is a BRIGHT pink with puple undertones. I like to wear it w/ neutral eye looks because it really draws attention to my cheeks. It delivers that healthy glowy 'pick me up' to my face.

Petunia [Currently my FAV] is a bright juicy vibrant pink with red undertones. It's one of those colors that make you feel a little bit perky and energetic. Up close, the swatch is almost a pink red orange. On the cheeks it has enough of the warmth to look natural but still that strong pink to make your cheeks pop with perkiness.

Cream blush is always my go to product to brighten up my face. The right blush not only lifts up the face but brightens and opens up the eyes as well. Next on my lemming list, Stila CC in Lilium..

No comments:

Post a Comment