Saturday, August 29, 2009

Anew Rejuvenate

As an Avon rep, I've made it a point to try things out so when people come to me for recommendations I can made honest suggestions and offer better insight on the usage and benefits of certain items.

So far, I've been trying a lot of their skin care. Although this line is aimed for 30 somethings, I decided to give it try. The products from this line basically claim to refine pores, reduce fine lines, and smooth skin. None of which I particularly have a problem w/ but prevention is KEY :] right?


I've added the Night cream and Day serum to my routine. They both have a thick creamy consistency but a gel emoliency after you blend it into your skin. A little bit goes a long way. After using them for maybe a month now, I've noticed my skin definitely looks a lot brighter.

Because of my acne prone skin, I have a lot of scarring and redness. This has helped bring that glowy-ness back into my skin. They are both very hydrating and absorb quickly into the skin.

They go on sale pretty often. I got both of these for $38 but separately

Night Revitalizing Cream 1.7 fl oz $32
Flash Facial Revitalizing Concentrate 1 fl oz $48

Grade- :]

No comments:

Post a Comment