Saturday, August 29, 2009

Philosophy: Cleanliness Made Simple

Another cleanser I have tried and am impressed with is Philosophy's Purity Made Simple. Again this is more of an oil based cleanser but with more of a cream/oil hybrid texture and look.

This is the bow down HG for a lot of people. But not for me.

Claims
pH balanced formula
Infused with sage, chamomile and carrot
Dissolves dirt and makeup while cleansing deep into pores

First off, it feels better than a cleansing oil. Cleansing oil feels like...oil.

So when I cleanse my face I feel like a greaseball which is something I've gotten used to but when you first start, it kinda turns you off. Purity however feels as emolient as a cleansing oil but also very creamy and rich.

For removing foundation, blush, and eyeshadow it's great. It's gentle and gets the job done. BUT for gel eyeliner or mascara I feel like you have to work harder. I need to keep rubbing gently but for a longer couple of minutes. And if I don't rub well enough, I find I get leftover eyeliner or mascara.

Second, it smells good and is moisturizing. It doesn't make my face feel dry or tight AND it has this lemony cake smell like my Nivea Kiss of Moisture chapstick. [which i <3]



Philosphy Purity Made Simple $10 for 3 oz

Grade :]

No comments:

Post a Comment