Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Lips like Buttah!


Korres lip butters rock my world.


L-R
Lip Butters in Pomegranate, Quince, and Jasmine

Packed with Shea butter and rice wax, they keep lips moist and seal hydration to keep your lips smooth and kissable all day.

What's also neat about them is they have subtle tints to them.
L-R

Lip Butters in Pomegranate, Quince, and Jasmine [Yep, it's light nude pink]

I've been wearing Jasmine constantly for about a week and it's love. I like using them best just after exfoliating my lips in the morning. I don't find that it moisturizes as well when your lips are already chapped and peeling. What they excel at is locking in moisture. I go through chapstick very easily. Maybe 6+ tubes a year. But with these I find myself only reapplying a few times a day.

Pros:
Seals in moisture
Lightly tinted
Smells AMAZINGG
Tastes good

However, from time to time there's a slight aftertaste [if you can call it that] that I can feel when applying it to my lips. I don't know what it is but it's something that my Sally Hansen Naturals Lipstick has too. Other than that, these babies will be staples in my bag for years to come

Available at Sephora or Korres.com $9 for 0.21 oz

Grade :]

No comments:

Post a Comment