Monday, September 7, 2009

A few new friends..

Here's a few things I ordered recently

Mario Badescu Skin care

In response to some nasty 'broken out-edness' I decided to order some products from a line I've heard wonderful things about. I decided to buy the Buffering Lotion and Drying Cream thanks to TheCurrentCustom's vid on her skin care routine. I get a mix of all types of acne [cystic, whiteheads, blackheads, and just plain bumpiness X] so I thought this was worth a shot and actually isn't too pricey either. [Pro Activ I am looking at you]

Another thing that Lorraine mentioned was that the website is real generous on samples. So per Temptalia's recommendations on this line I sampled the Cucumber Cleansing Lotion and Acne Facial Cleanser. Another thing Lorraine praised was the Glycolic Cleanser so I got a sample of that too.


Korres

In promoting their US website, Korres has been offering 30% and deluxe sample offers. Unfortunately I placed an order before the deluxe sample offers started rolling out *cries* but their normal set of samples is still pretty nice.

I really wanted to pick up some of their mango and guava lipsticks BUT after swatching them at Sephora I decided to pass.

So I picked up their lip buter trio which came in Jasmine, Quince [what is this?] and Pom.

OT: Have you tried those POM teas? They are in the salad aisle of Alberstons and they are TASTY. Go antioxidants!!

I tried the Jasmine one and so far so good. My lips are too dark so the nude tint doesn't show but it seriously keeps my lips quite moist and supple feeling. Smells and tastes good too! Btw, I choose the Guava body butter sample, Yoghurt cream, and wild rose cream.

And now I am on Project: SAVE YOUR MONEY s@fk#a&*d!! yehhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment