Saturday, April 24, 2010

NARS for my birthday


Best birthday [makeup] present everrr!

NARS Nail Polish in Purple Rain



I don't really like wearing cool toned or dark polishes. I prefer corals and pinks BUT
1. it's NARS
2. It's very pretty
3. I didn't pay, it was a present!

The color is very metallic and rich with small red shimmer. It's almost opaque in 1 coat. 2 coats it's perfect. It has a very workable thick consistency that makes application very smooth.

Available at Sephora or NARS.com for $16

NARS Cream Blush in Cactus Flower



I really love cream blushes. I am quite in love with NARS blushes. Put the two together and you get NARS blush in Cactus Flower. I would describe the color as a cross between raspberry red and coral red with gold shimmer. The shimmer is subtle on the skin but like all cream blushes gives a very natural dewy flush. Even though I have oily skin I'd say it lasts at least 4 hours on me.

Available at Sephora or NARS.com for $26

No comments:

Post a Comment