Wednesday, February 3, 2010

MAC Spring Colour Forecast Preview Event w/ Brents

So Tuesday, me and Brents headed over to Del Amo to join in on all the fun at the MAC store for the preview of their newest Spring Colour Forecast Collection. To learn more about it, click here.

It's basically four mini collections in the theme colors of Pink, Coral, Plum and Amber. Coral and Plum def stood out to us the most so we both picked out one little goody to take home 'for the memories' haha. There were cocktails [unfortunately you had to show I.D.], canapes, and a bunch of models serving and looking pretty.





This is us waiting in line for get rung up for our purchases and post having the MAs put test out all the make up on Brents.

Woot! I can't wait until I get invited to another one of these!

2 comments:

  1. that was really fun! :) thanks for inviting me. hopefully you get invited to more events & i'll be your "plus one" haha :)

    ReplyDelete