Wednesday, November 18, 2009

U by Ungaro lipstick EQUALS nude lippie love


Avon is coming out with a U by Ungaro makeup collection staring Campaign 26 to go with their U by Ungaro women's fragrance. The collection includes 3 eyeshadows, 2 face powders, and 3 lipsticks.

I bought the lipstick in Champagne to try out and let me just say it's FANTASTIC.



Thankfully these babies have no association with the mess that is the House of Ungaro post Lilo.

The lipstick is evenly pigmented, creamy, and moisturizing (!) The quality honestly surpasses even my MAC cremesheens.

The shade Champagne is a creamy nude with a slight sheen and pink undertones.



It comes in two other shades, Ungaro Pink which looks like bright cool fuschia pink and Glam which looks like a lovely berry.

They retail for $10 and can be found on Avon.com or any Avon representative [like myself]

Grade :]++

*BONUS: A small GWP
a pink metallic and silver key fob !!

2 comments:

  1. That's really pretty! Avon has surprised me a lot lately, so yay for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this lipstick seriously rocks. I can't wait until I get the other two to test them out.

    ReplyDelete