Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Trip to the Godiva shop and Marukai


Did you know Godiva has a free rewards program? Check it out here !

You can get
-a free piece of chocolate once a month
-free gift each month you spend $10 +
-free shipping on one online order
-and exclusive online deals every 16th of the month

So I joined and got my free truffle and some more..

The original dark chocolate truffle & seasonal peppermint truffle

Strawberry dipped in milk chocolate *yummm

I haven't been to Marukai in AGES, so since I didn't know how to find the freeway back from Manhattan Beach I decided to just detour on the side streets to Marukai. I found some neat nail art tools and stationary items and yummy seaweed flavored potato chips.

What a good day!!

EXCEPT

Sadly, I logged onto NY Mags Fashion Blog and learned of up and coming Korean model Daul Kim's suicide in Paris last night. She was one of my favorite models. If you check her out on NY Mag under Model Diaries you'll see why she's so likeable. She would say the absoultely darndest things and her quirkiness will be missed.

Here's to Daul.


No comments:

Post a Comment